Terms & Conditions
We noticed that You are now Over 18. Now you must agree with our terms and condition for Over 18 users. Otherwise your account will be terminated. Thanks
A. About Us:
1. Duration of License to Access Services. Your use and access to our Website and the Content hereon constitutes a personal, non-transferable, non-assignable, royalty-free, revocable, limited and temporary license (“License”) to use our Website subject to these Terms. Your limited License to use our Website is ongoing and continues until you cease using our Website, as determined by us in our sole discretion, or until your License or ability to use our Website is terminated or restricted by us in our sole discretion.
2. Service Conditions.
(a) To be a User that offers to perform services to or for any User, you must be and you represent and warrant that you are either a student in secondary school (grades 8 through 12) or a student in an undergraduate institution, and in good standing, as determined by us. Furthermore, all Users must be fourteen (14) years of age or older to visit our Website or to use our Services. As defined below in Section 3(b) of these Terms, Teen Providers must have a Parent User who monitors the Teen Provider’s profile. By accessing our Website and accepting these Terms, both the Teen Provider and the Parent User represent and warrant to us that: (i) you have reached the age of fourteen (14) years of age or older; (ii) you have the right, authority and capacity to agree to, and abide by these Terms; (iii) you are not currently restricted from using our Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Profile; (iv) you are not using our Services to compete with us, as determined by us; (v) you will only maintain one Profile with us at any given time; (vi) you will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party by agreeing to these Terms and/or using our Services; (vii) you will not violate any rights of ours or a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; (viii) you understand that it is your sole responsibility to acquire any necessary permits or other permissions required for you to work and that you have obtained such permits or permissions; (ix) you nor anyone residing at or visiting the location where any User is to perform services for you: (A) has been the subject of a complaint, restraining order or any other legal action involving violence, abuse, neglect, fraud, larceny, or any offense that involves endangering the safety of others; (B) has been convicted of a crime of any nature, including any felony or misdemeanor of any kind, including without limitation any sexual, child abuse or domestic violence offenses; (C) has been and/or is currently required to register as a sex offender in any jurisdiction or with any government entity; and/or (D) is currently out on bail or on such person’s own recognizance pending trial, relating to any felony or misdemeanor charges of any kind, including without limitation sexual, child abuse or domestic violence offenses. This Section 2(a), collectively, constitutes our “Service Conditions”.
(b) By using the Services, you understand and agree that we may rely on the above Service Conditions representations and warranties as true. You further understand and agree that we may revise the Service Conditions from time to time and require new conditions and certifications and that you will abide by such revised Service Conditions or discontinue using the Services. In addition, you understand and agree that you must immediately discontinue use of the Services if at any time you no longer meet the Service Conditions. You understand and agree that: (i) we do not routinely verify that any or all of the Service Conditions are met by any other Users; (ii) we are not responsible for assuring that the Service Conditions are met by any users; and (iii) we are not responsible for any failure to suspend, terminate or prevent the use of the Services by Users who do not meet the Service Conditions.
(c) You understand that you are solely responsible for obtaining the appropriate criminal records checks and obtaining references and you agree to make your own evaluations, decisions and assessments about whether to: engage other Users to perform services; accept any engagements offered by other Users; or otherwise interact with other Users. We expressly disclaim, and you expressly release us from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries, loss, harm and/or damages arising from and/or in any way related to: (i) any inaccuracy, untimeliness or incompleteness of a User’s representations regarding, or compliance with, the Service Conditions; (ii) any inaccuracy, untimeliness or incompleteness of information obtained or accessed by or through our Services; and/or (iii) misstatements and/or misrepresentations made by any Users.
(d) Although we have no obligation to verify the Service Conditions or conduct any other verifications, we reserve the right to do so in our sole discretion, and you hereby authorize us to verify the representations and warranties you make (including compliance with the Service Conditions ) or the other information you provide, which verification may include, without limitation, conducting criminal records checks, sex offender registry checks, motor vehicle records checks, identification verifications, credit checks and/or using available public records. You consent to any collection, use or disclosure in order to accomplish such verification. You agree that we may take such action as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
3. Profiles. We require you to create a Profile in order to use our Services.
(a) In connection with any Profile, Users agree (i) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form, and (ii) to maintain and promptly update the information you provide to us in order to keep your Profile true, accurate, current and complete. You agree that we are able to terminate, suspend, or restrict your Profile according to these Terms. It is your obligation to maintain and control passwords to your Profile. You are responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password and/or any other breaches of security. There is no assumption by us of your responsibility to notify your local law enforcement agency of any identity theft. You agree we will not be liable for any loss or damages caused by your failure to comply with your security obligations.
(b) Monitored Profile for Teen Provider. If a User is fourteen (14) to seventeen (17) years of age and would like to be a User who offers services to others (a “Teen Provider”), that Teen Provider may register a Profile to use our Services (“Monitored Profile”), but only if that Teen Provider’s parent or legal guardian consents to the Teen Provider’s registration through our Services and also becomes a User (a “Parent User”). Parent Users represent and warrant that they are in fact the parent or legal guardian of the Teen Provider, and acknowledge that we are in no way responsible for verifying the factual or legal status of the relationship between any Parent User and Teen Provider. Parent Users will receive a copy of all communications between the Teen Provider and other Users as well as a copy of all emails we send to the Teen Provider’s Monitored Profile. Parent Users may respond to communications sent by other Users to the Teen Provider and may report inappropriate message Content to us. Parent Users may also log in to, update the settings of and terminate the Teen Provider’s Monitored Profile.
(c) For purposes of these Terms, Parent Users and their Teen Provider are deemed to be Users. By registering as a Parent User, the Parent User hereby represents, warrants, understands, agrees to and accepts these Terms in their entirety on behalf of the Parent User and the Teen Provider whether or not the Parent User uses our Services. The Parent User further understands and agrees that the Parent User will ensure the Teen Provider’s compliance with these Terms and that the Parent User is responsible for any noncompliance by the Teen Provider.
(d) The Parent User also agrees that the Parent User is responsible for overseeing the Teen Provider’s Monitored Profile as well as the Teen Provider’s activities both on and off of our Services, including overseeing who the Teen Provider communicates with and meets both on and off the Services, and with whom the Teen Provider agrees to provide services.
(e) If a User registers to use our Services as a Teen Provider, the first time the Teen Provider tries to log in to the Teen Provider’s Monitored Profile after the Teen Provider turns eighteen (18), the Teen Provider will be required to agree to the Terms as in effect at the time. Once the Teen Provider accepts the then current Terms and logs in, the parent monitoring functionality of the Teen Provider’s Monitored Profile will be removed and the Parent User will no longer have access to the Teen Provider’s Profile. If the Teen Provider does not agree to the Terms after the Teen Provider turns eighteen (18), we may terminate the Teen Provider’s access to all or part of our Services, remove the Teen Provider’s Profile and/or any Content Posted by or about you from our Services, and/or terminate your License, with or without notice.
(a) By Us. All Content on our Website, or obtained from a Linked Site (defined below) are provided to you “AS IS”. Any statements made by us and available through our Services are opinions only. We expressly disclaim all liability related to the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or Content on our Website or reliance on any of the aforementioned. The information regarding our Services published on our Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We do not warrant or represent that the Content available through our Services is complete or up-to-date.
(b) Linked Sites. Our Services link to other sites by allowing you to leave our Website to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Website via ‘inverse’ hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). We have no discretion to alter, update, or control the Content on a Linked Site. The fact that we have provided a link to a site is not necessarily an endorsement or affiliation with respect to such Linked Site, its owners, or its providers.
(c) Transmitted by You.You are solely responsible for and retain all rights in the Content that you communicate to us or transmit to other Users and/or Post.You understand and agree that we can delete any Content in our sole discretion and exclusive judgment. You also agree that by sending Content to us or transmitting Content on our Services you automatically grant to us an irrevocable and perpetual non-exclusive royalty free license to use, copy, and distribute such Content in any way and to prepare derivative or collaborative works of such Content of any kind, as well as authorize us to sublicense any of the aforementioned Content. You also represent and warrant that any Content provided by you to us will not infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
(d) Posted by Users or Others.We do not endorse and are not responsible for (i) the Content provided by other Users, (ii) the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, statement, or Content made through our Services or by communication with you, (iii) any Content provided on Linked Sites, or (iv) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice, or other Content available through our Website or Services.
(e) Intellectual Property. The trademarks, logos, and Website marks including the name ‘GoPaperboy’, our logos, and other graphics used by us (“GoPaperboy Marks”) are property of GoPaperboyand other parties. You are prohibited from using any GoPaperboy Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as keywords or metatags on other pages or Websites on the Internet without the written permission of GoPaperboyor such third party which may own the GoPaperboy Marks. All information and Content owned by us and located on our Website is protected by copyright and your access to such information on our Website is strictly permitted through the License granted to you under these Terms. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any Content available on or through our Website for commercial or public purposes. Werespect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that the Content and/or the materials on our Services violate the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 or are infringing upon another’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property, you may send a written notice to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. User Interaction.
(a) OUR SERVICES ONLY CREATE A VENUE TO CONNECT USERS SEEKING WORK TO BE PERFORMED FOR THEM AND USERS WHO ARE SEEKING TO PERFORM SUCH TASKS AND DUTIES AS MAY BE REQUESTED BY ANOTHER USER. USERS ARE NOT OUR EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, OR AGENTS. WITH THAT IN MIND, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE: (i) do not employ, recommend or endorse any Users and have no control over the acts or omissions of any other User in any way using or having used the Services, on or off our Website; (ii) are not responsible for any User’s compliance or non-compliance with applicable employment and other laws in connection with any service-based relationship they establish with another User (such as applicable payroll, tax and minimum wage laws) (iii) make no representations or warranties about the quality or legality of the services provided by any User or about interactions or dealings with other Users; (iv) are not responsible for the performance or conduct of any User or other third parties in any way using or having used the Services, on or off the Website and (v) are not a party to any transactions between Users.
(b) We do not screen Users or conduct any kind of identity or criminal records checks. As such, Users should exercise caution and perform their own screening before connecting with a User through the Services, meeting anyone, hiring anyone or accepting any jobs. We expressly disclaim, and you expressly release us from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries, loss, harm and/or damages arising from and/or in any way related to the Services or your interactions or dealings with other Users, including without limitation any acts and/or omissions of Users in any way using or having used the Services, on or off our Website. By using the Services, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for such use and the connections you make and that ALL USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
6. Termination Restriction and Suspension of Profile or License.
(a) Termination. You have the right to terminate your License to use our Services and/or your Profile at anytime and for any reason by notifying us in writing (email to email@example.com is acceptable). Such termination and removal of your Profile will be effective within a commercially reasonable time after we receive notification of your desire to terminate your Profile with us, and any Fees (defined below) owed are paid to us.Weretain the right to terminate, restrict, kick, or suspend your Profile and/or your License to use or access our Services at any time in our absolute and sole discretion, without prior notice, for any reason or no reason. Should we elect to take any of the aforementioned actions, your License and/or your Profile shall automatically be revoked. Failure to comply with these Terms or any of our Policies constitutes a breach of these Terms which may result in us kicking, restricting, suspending, or terminating your Profile and/or your License to use our Services. Failure to address any said breach caused by you or another party does not waive our right to act on similar breaches.
(b) After Termination. Upon termination of your License for any reason, you agree not to browse, use, or otherwise access our Website in any way. You agree that we may take any measures we deem necessary to prevent you from using our Website, including by blocking your IP address. You agree that after termination of your License, we are not obliged to retain or provide to you any Content or personally identifying information which was collected by us, but we may elect to do so in our sole discretion.
7. Payment. We may charge a fee to Users in connection with accessing our Services and/or Posting inquiries or Profiles (“Fee(s)”). We will never charge fees retroactively. However, we may charge a Fee for your continued use of our Services. In the event we institute a Fee for use of our Services, you agree to pay us the Fees then in effect, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment method in connection therewith. In connection with any Fees paid by you to us for Services, whether you pay any such funds to us via our Website or otherwise, you agree: (a) to only provide valid and current payment information, (b) that we may use the tools, software or services of our payment processors to process transactions on our behalf; and (c) that you agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon demand. We are not responsible or liable for any activities or conduct of a payment processor, and you agree to hold us harmless, and expressly release us, from any and all liability arising from the conduct of a payment processor. You understand and agree that we offer no refunds of Fees for any reason whatsoever, including refunds for any fees or partial fees that are forfeited due to termination of a profile. However, notwithstanding the preceding sentence, we reserve the right to refund all or part of Fees paid to us, if we, it our absolute and sole discretion, determine that such action is necessary or desirable.
8. Use Restrictions. Our Services are intended to be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking to perform services for others. You may not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) our Services for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms or by applicable law. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our Services complies with these Terms. In using our Services, you agree at all times that you shall not: (a) copy, distribute, or modify any part of our Website without our prior written authorization; (b) act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior or by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable Content to our Services; (c) transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (d) Post Content that falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; (e) make threats or use profanity; (f) harass, stalk or intimidate other Users; (e) manipulate or exclude identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content; (g) Post personally identifying information about yourself or others to us or on our Website (if you Post this information about you or others, it will be public information and we are not responsible for how others may use it); (h) disrupt the networks connected to our Services, including but not limited to, by: attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Services, attempting to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, or attempting to interfere with our Services or a User, by means such as overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (i) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of our Website; (j) collect Content or information from our Website, or otherwise access our Website, by using any automated means, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “scrapers” and “offline readers,” without our prior written approval which we may revoke at any time; (k) collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from our Services; (l) use any communications systems provided by our Services to send unsolicited or unauthorized commercial communications, including without limitation by email, SMS, MMS, or any other means; (m) remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice or identification, including copyright, trademark, patent or other notices, contained in or displayed on our Website; or (n) use our Services to violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations, or for any unlawful, harmful, irresponsible, or inappropriate purpose, or in any manner that breaches these Terms or is otherwise objectionable, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
9. Not Professional Advice.None of the materials, Content, or information available on or through our Services constitutes employment, career, financial, legal, or other professional advice. You are encouraged to obtain advice tailored to your particular situation from a qualified professional if you have any questions regarding any such matters.
10. Dispute Resolution.
(a) In the event that any dispute arises with respect to these Terms or any of our Policies, which are incorporated by reference herein, upon our election in our sole discretion, such dispute shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, and at our option, such arbitration shall be before a single arbitrator selected in our sole and absolute discretion. In the event we elect not to require that a dispute arising hereunder be submitted to binding arbitration, any such dispute shall nevertheless be litigated in the State courts located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania or in the Federal U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, as the case may be. You shall be liable for and shall reimburse us for our expenses and fees, including attorneys’ fees, in the event any arbitration or litigation arises out of, under, or relating to these Terms or any of our Policies, or your use of our Services. By using our Services, you irrevocably agree and consent to be bound to personal jurisdiction of and venue selection in the State courts located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania or in the Federal U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, whether either arbitration or litigation arises between us and you. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO OUR SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
(b) YOU AND GOPAPERBOY AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND GOPAPERBOY AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR OR COURT MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR OR COURT MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER GOPAPERBOY USERS
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
(a) The information and materials contained on our Services, including text, graphics, information, links or other items are provided “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”. Further, opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or Content made available through the Services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such Content. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DO NOT: (i) WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS; (ii) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY; (iii) WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (iv) GIVE ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND OTHER TERMS WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR THE LAW OF EQUITY AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
(b) IN ADDITION AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF ANY USER OF OUR SERVICES TO PROVIDE WORK OR OF ANY USER PERFORMING WORK FOR ANOTHER USER.
12. Assumption of Risk.Users assume all risk when using our Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with Users of the Services. You agree to take all necessary precautions.
13. Limitation of Liability.
(a) In no event will we be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use our Services, including without limitation damages related to any information received from our Services, removal of Content from Website, including Profile information, any email distributed to any User or any Linked Site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any termination of your subscription or ability to access our Services, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if we, or our representatives, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY, IN ANY FORM OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, EXCEED THE GREATER OF (i) the total FEES paid by you in the six (6) months prior to the event giving rise to the claim or cause of action or (ii) ONE-hundred twenty-five dollars and no cents ($125.00) OR ITS EQUIVALENT. You agree that without these limitations on our liability we would not be able TO provide Services to you and that these limitations shall apply even if it would cause your remedies under these terms to fail of their essential purpose.
(b) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICES, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF OUR SERVICES, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF USERS WHO HAVE PROFILES UNDER FALSE PRETENSES OR WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD OR HARM YOU.
(c) In addition to the preceding paragraphs of this section and other provisions of these Terms, any advice that may be posted on our Services is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. We make no representations or warranties and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through our Services. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
14. Indemnification. By agreeing to these Terms, Users of the Services agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GoPaperboy and our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, subsidiaries, other affiliates, successors, assignees, agents, representatives, advertisers, marketing partners, licensors, independent contractors, recruiters, corporate partners or resellers (“Affiliates”) from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses or demands of liability, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by us and our Affiliates in connection with any claim by a third party (including an intellectual property claim) arising out of (i) materials and Content you Post through our Services, or (ii) use of our Services by you in violation of these Terms, our Policies or any applicable law. Users further agree that they will cooperate as reasonably required in the defense of such claims. We and our Affiliates reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by Users, and Users shall not, in any event, settle any claim or matter without our written consent. Users further agree to hold us and our Affiliates harmless from any claim arising from a third party’s use of information, Content, or materials of any kind that Users Post to our Services.
16. Severability. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
17. Compliance. You represent and warrant that you shallcomplywithallapplicablelaws,statutes,ordinances,andregulationsregarding useofour Website and Services.
18. Entire Agreement; Modification. These Terms together with our Polices any other document referenced herein, constitute the entire understanding between GoPaperboy and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. You agree that we may amend, modify, or alter these Terms or our Polices at any time in our sole discretion and that the publishing of the most recent Terms or Policies on our Website, together with your continued use of our Services after such publication shall constitute your acceptance of any such subsequent Terms or Policies.
19. Feedback. Please send your comments, concerns, or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. While we encourage you to provide feedback, comments and questions, it is possible that we may not be able to respond to all feedback we receive.